Gator Live to Ride Graphite Cue inlay
Gator Live to Ride Graphite Cue
Gator Live to Ride Graphite Cue Features.
- More Pool Cue. overall length 57″ (1445mm), average weight 18OZ (510 grams), with various options for the cue tip.
- More Shaft. This Gator Cue highlights the woven graphite pro taper shaft with the Tru-Glide finish.
- This Gator Cue also includes the sporting stainless steel feral, joint and is completed with a Gator X Cue Tip.
- More Butt. This Gator Pool Cue highlights the woven graphite butt with the shapely oval splicing.
- The Gator Pool Cue takes all aspects of the game into consideration by finishing off the cue with a black rubber butt cap.
Gator Graphite Cues are on target.
- More Control. Increased spin on the cue ball means increased control of your play. Gator Cues provides the ability for more spin with less force. With other tips, the need to exert more energy causes a loss in control of your body movement and aim precision. Gator Cues will afford you a reliable cue speed with the benefit of maintaining cue ball distance. In other words, you will make long follow and draw shots with less cue ball speed and more accuracy.
- More Pockets. Because the Gator Pool Cues affords the luxury of spin with lower ball speed, you are more to pocket more balls. A slower traveling object ball will easily drop in the pocket as compared to a higher speed object ball.
- More Reliability. You can hit more center-side with the Gator Cues, limiting miss cues.
Gator Graphite Cues decrease shaft deflection.
- More Consistent. The revolutionary slim tapered shaft is today’s most popular choice for accurate shooting. The Gator Cue shaft offers you the strongest and steadiest stroke while the shaft passes through your fingers offering consistent shooting every time.
- More Accuracy. Let’s face it. It’s tough to hit the same point of the cue ball time and again. By limiting deflection the cue ball will move more consistently and therefore more accurate.
- More Longevity. Billiards, Pool, and Snooker are target sports. Changing your “weapon” can change your game. Gator X Cue Tip will maintain its characteristics of play longer because of the high porosity.
- More Resistant. Warp-proof and damage resistance within the temperature range between -113 degrees F and 167 degrees F.
Gator Graphite Cues delivers high porosity.
- More Pool Cue Chalk. Gator X Cue Tip holds more pool cue chalk because it has a higher porosity than competitors. More pool cue chalk that is correctly applied returns fewer miss cues.
- More Friction. Holding more pool cue chalk equates to more friction, therefore, more “grip”
- Less Mushroom. A cue tip with less porosity lacks the ability to “come back” to its original shape and will harden quickly. Because the Gator X Cue Tip is 100% leather some mushrooming is inevitable, but our process allows the tip to return to normal shape after play, providing longevity.
- More Coverage. The added spin our Gator X Cue Tip will bring the cue ball offers longer distance with less speed and more precision.
Write a Review.
Have you used this product? Just click here to go right to our favorite review site: https://cuesports.com.au. It will also help other cueist like you who aren’t sure which products they can trust with their cue sports needs. Please include the Product Brand, Make, and Model when writing the description.
There are no reviews yet.